Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cath Kidston

I love Cath Kidston.. I love the florals, the bright bold colors.. the soft cushy bedding..
I love it all!!


Love these storage tins.. so cute!!!

I love these towels. My sister got me a pink with white polka dots towel a couple of Christmases ago. I love it!

Lovely fabric.. I would love to have these rolls of fabric in my stash!

Isn't this recipe book the cutest??

I love this print..

I want to just jump into this bed.. It looks so soft and cushy!!

5 comments:

xtal said...

hi! go to cath kidston home immediately! It's discontinued lines of bedding/towelling super cheap...

Beemoosie said...

I am drooolin' !!

Debra said...

thanks for the tip xtal.. Beemoosie- me too! I love her stuff. I have a couple of her books that I reread every couple of months..

pumpkin seed said...

Im adding you to my favorites list...you have so many cute ideas! Im so inspired after lookign at your blog...hhmm, what can i make??? : )

Debra said...

Thank you Pumpkin Seed. I wish these were all my handmades but they are my inspiration.. Someday I will have a wall of quilts that I made myself. I love looking for inspiration.. This blog is my vision board so to speak!