Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ronna saves the day!!!

Today I finally got to meet Ronna- a friend from Mary Jane's Farm forums. She met me in town to give me part of some quilting supplies that we bartered for some Longaberger miniature items I had. She brought some items for my boys which they love!! The cars have kept them busy all afternoon. She brought me this bobbin winder so I can get sewing again.. My bobbin winder is broken on my machine.. She also brought me enough Laura Ashley squares to get me started on a quilt. We will meet again soon I am sure...I had such a lovely time visiting with her. So nice to chat with another lady.. I get so lonely out here sometimes.. Here is the bobbin winder..

Today I successfully finished a little flannel rag quilt for the baby and sewed together 4 vintage quilt panels into a lovely vintagey quilt top. It will hang in my fiber room. I am sewing again! YAY!
I remembered the quilt show I went to in early October last year.. Here are some pics of my favorite quilts.




2 comments:

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

I never knew there was such a thing as bobbin winder??? Gee, I've got to get out more!

Blessings,
Lea

Debra said...

It is new. Apparently they are flying off the shelves at Joann's.. it is so nice..